Muga Silk Katan Saree in Red
Brand: Shipon Sarees
Occasion: Festive, Party
Style: Muga, Silk, Katan
Work: Resham, Traditional
Blouse : Included
Country of Origin: India
100% Original Products
Ready to Wear Size:
- Select the Blouse Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, we’ll design it the same way. If not, we’ll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
Made to Measure (UDesign)
- Choose Made to Measure option and get over 200 style combinations for your blouse.
- Experiment with numerous Front and Back Neck design patterns carefully aligned with precise combinations possible like Classic U, Bow Tie & Dori, Criss Cross tie, Back Slit, Classic V, Collar Band and many more.
- Club it with different sleeve style and length options according to your design preference.
- Add some zing to your attire with tassel adornments as well.
- You may submit your measurements pre or post (through My Account section) the order placement.
- We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 44 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
- New to Indian Ethnic Fashion or getting trouble trying to give your Saree the perfect drape? Get it Pre Stitched from Utsav Fashion and forget your worries. Look stunning in the most beautiful masterpiece of Indian Fashion.
Fall and Edging
No Saree is complete without the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work, as they add to its flow, grace and longevity. The Edging is done on both ends of the Saree, as it helps in giving a smooth edge to the drape and protects it from frayed edges. The Fall is an inner cotton lining (usually as wide as the Saree Border and stitched along the first 3 meters of the Saree) that protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Utsav Fashion always delivers Sarees to you with complete Fall and Edging – Free of charge.
No cost. No hassles. All elegance.
Color and Wash Care
- Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
- Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that’s what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don’t worry and shine away!